ACe Co-Processor Brings Video LifeCycle Management to Analog Cameras Easing Migration To IP & Megapixel Solutions
The ACe Co-Processor Card converts analog camera inputs into digital communications, bringing state-of-the-art Video LifeCycle Management (VLM) and H.264 to older analog camera installations. ACe technology allows users with a significant investment in analog CCTV systems to migrate into a fully functional IP-based environment while immediately benefiting from the practice of VLM. TimeSight's ACe Co-Processor Card and video surveillance appliances are designed to meet today's video security needs and help to eliminate barriers associated with IP and Megapixel camera adoption and migration.
The Analog Camera Environment (ACe) Card Features
- Plug-n-play with existing analog cameras.
- Supports up to 16 analog cameras at QVGA to full VGA resolution.
- Enables VGA quailty from existing analog cameras.
- 1-30 frames per second to provide coverage where you need it.
- When combined with the TimeSight Office appliance allows 64 analog cameras with the head room to add additional IP cameras.
- Creates a migration path to IP-based networks while leveraging existing analog cameras.
- The capability for analog customers to incorporate VLM, MORe, and other intelligent NVR advantages, eliminating the outdated 14 or 30 day DVR storage limitations.
- Small Business
- ACe Card
- Supported Cameras